Welcome!
Hi!
My name is Cora! I am 9 years old and I believe that everyone should be cared for and have good friends no matter what color their skin is. Although others disagree and although it may be hard we have to do the right thing and take a stand. Thank you all for reading this post and looking at my blog. I will write new entries every Tuesday and comment on yours daily.
And remember, "We care for everyone and we are not powerless!"
My name is Cora! I am 9 years old and I believe that everyone should be cared for and have good friends no matter what color their skin is. Although others disagree and although it may be hard we have to do the right thing and take a stand. Thank you all for reading this post and looking at my blog. I will write new entries every Tuesday and comment on yours daily.
And remember, "We care for everyone and we are not powerless!"
- Cora

Thank you, Cora! You are so right. It took me a long time to learn that skin color shouldn’t determine my friendships, but luckily I found that out before meeting my husband, who is from West Africa. If I let racism dictate my life, I would have missed out on so much joy. I hope no one has to miss the joy of friendship.
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteCora, this is amazing!! Welcome to the blogosphere and I am rooting for you and cheering you on. You are using your voice in some incredibly powerful ways.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!!
DeleteDear Cora, you are already making such a positive impact in the world, and I’m so excited to know that you will expand your circle of influence through your blog! I can’t wait to read more, to learn from, and be inspired by you.
ReplyDelete:):):):)
DeleteHi Cora!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your passion! I think that having a blog will help you reach more people. Keep it up! I will add you to my blog list!
I have a question for you. Did you find your answer to the question about Faith Camp and Black Lives Matter? What do you think that Faith Lutheran Church may do to move forward on this issue?
ReplyDeleteBarbara
My question was for Luther Hill and Pastor Jen and I talked. Our church can help by 1. Welcoming everyone 2. Put up signs that support Black Lives Matter. And 3. Teach others to not be racist.
DeleteHi Cora! I think its wonderful that you will be sharing your ideas with an audience! Can’t wait to read more from you!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Thank you Mrs. Sylvia!
DeleteHey, Cora! I’m so proud of you for creating a blog on such an important topic. I’m glad to see your enthusiasm and passion for what you know is right. I can’t wait to keep up with your posts!
ReplyDelete- Aunt Catherine
Thanks! :) I love you and miss you!
Delete- Cora
I miss you so much Aunt Cathrine
Delete- Cora
Dear Cora,
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with you!! This is a big and complex topic but you wrote about it beautifully. Friendship and treating eachother right is so important. I think you are right to take action and show solidarity. You are an amazing writer and I will follow your blog weekly, even when we get to Europe!
I will let you know how the people Europe participate in Black Lives Matter and we can compare if they have the same or different ideas.
So proud of you,
Aunt Muriël
Thank you! I am so exited for this weekend!
DeleteI can't wait to see you 😘 !!!
DeleteGo Cora! I am so glad you’re using your voice for good and expressing your opinions. Women have fought for years to be able to do this, and you’re honoring their hard work and sacrifices. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteDear Cora, you are amazing to want to create this blog to share your thoughts and ideas for making the world better for everyone. I admire your courage and passion for justice. I look forward to reading your posts every week.
ReplyDelete💜Karen Elsen
Cora thank you for your passion and being willing to voice your opinion. I am so impressed with the young lady that you are turning into and I can't wait to read mor .
ReplyDeleteHi Cora! I missed seeing you at Faith Camp this summer, but I am glad you are using this time to promote positivity and awareness about BLM and important matters of racial injustice. I have a question for you: if you could choose a Black historical figure to be the person of the day at camp, who would you choose and why? Your friend, Ella DeKunder
ReplyDeleteHi. I like your blog!
ReplyDelete🙂
Paddy
thanks
DeleteI love this Cora! Cannot wait to read your blog posts each week. ��
ReplyDeleteDear Cora,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this incredible blog. I can’t wait to keep up with it and share it with Charley and Claire. I appreciate you standing up for what’s right and setting an example for those around you. You’re right. It can be challenging to stand up for something that’s not right, especially if you feel alone in your belief. I’m here to tell you that you have one household that is aligned with you and supports you!
❤️ Mayra
:) thanks!
DeleteHi Cora! It's me rupsha! I hope you remember me! :D
ReplyDelete