I am writing this blog because...

This blog was made because...


  1.  I believe both kids and adults have power   
  2.  I believe that racism is a problem
  3. I want everyone to be treated fairly
  4. I want everyone to have good good friends
  5. Everyone should know how things are going on in the world
  6. We need support at a time like this


           And remember "We care for everyone and we are not powerless!"


                                                                                                             - Cora


I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Comments

  1. This is why I am writing the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons to write a blog, Cora! I support you and look forward to reading and sharing with Eva! Kelly Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, great reasons! A lot if grown up people can learn a lot from you! If everybody would have the same thoughts on how we should treat each other the world would be a better place! I see a future leader growing up here, never afraid to use her voice. I can’t wait to read more of your thoughts!
    Mrs. Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cora I am so inspired by how you advocate for what you believe in! Thank you for sharing your message with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that even though we moved, I'll still be able to know about all the ways you're influencing the world around you... and beyond. You're so smart and have the courage to challenge people and systems when something isn't right. Keep it up, girl! Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cora, I think this is a great idea, and I love that you’re using your voice in this way. Sometimes people can see things that others (who are different) can’t see. I’m looking forward to learning from you and hearing your observations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vote!

The You Matter Project (Bronze Award)

My Vacation